1. Introduction, business details - Personal Data Processing Manager.
1.1. This website www.habanos.gr and the online store for online sales, hereinafter "E-shop" or "Website" belong to the company under the name "Phoenicia Fereos Hellas Tobacco Products SA", (hereinafter the “Company”) with distinctive title Phoenicia Fereos SA, located at the 22nd km L. Marathonos, Pikermi, Attica, PC 19009 in Greece (Tax Identification Number: 998478919 Tax Office FAE Athens, GEMI number 07704201000).
The management and protection of the personal data of the visitor / user for the services in www.habanos.gr is subject to the relevant provisions of the New European General Regulation on Personal Data Protection (GDPR) which has entered into force on 25/5/2018, law 4624 / 2019 and the European and national guidelines and guidelines for data protection as well as the decisions of the Personal Data Protection Authority (ΑΠΔΠΧ).
1.2. The Company follows special procedures in order to safeguard the protection of personal data which the User registers through the Website and notifies the Company (hereinafter "Personal Data"). The www.habanos.gr has taken the necessary measures for technical security and organization of processing the personal data of the users and states that it keeps in its possession the personal data of the users for a reasonable period of time.
We advise all users-visitors to read the terms of processing of their personal data and, only if they agree with them, to proceed with further use of the Website.
1.3. What information does the Company collect:
The Company collects information that Users provide directly when they use the Website and create a personal account on it and when making purchases through the E-shop.
We also collect information that you provide to us when you contact the Company in any way in the context of the execution of an order placed by you and the purchase of products through the E-shop.
The categories of data we collect include:
• Identity and contact information you provide to create your personal account (name, surname, patronymic, date of birth, home address, contact phone number and e-mail) required for your identification as a user of the E-shop as well as for confirmation that you are a resident within the Greek territory and have completed the 18th year of your age.
• Transaction details required to process and complete your order (payment method, including credit / debit card details for payment of your order price, expiration date, card holder details).
• Historical data about your online orders and purchases (information about the transaction such as product, order date, date of completion of the purchase, date and place of delivery, any request for its return).
• We also keep a history of your relationships when contacting the Company to submit a request and always for the purpose of processing that request.
Legal basis for collecting and processing data and information:
The collection and processing of your personal data is carried out in the context of the execution of the orders you have placed in the E-shop, the completion of the purchase of the products you buy and the delivery of the purchased products.
The above data are also collected for the purpose of prevention and management of electronic fraud and the avoidance of non-payment of the due price for purchases made. In this context, we collect information about the device used to complete the order (such as the operating system, the location of the device). This information may be sent to third parties, in accordance with the provisions of applicable law or to representatives of the Company for the determination of the buyer, the validity of the order, the method of payment used and the delivery of the product.
The data is kept by our Company for the period of time you maintain a personal account on our Website and for the period required by applicable law to manage requests and disputes that may arise from the transactions you make through the Website.
As part of the provision of our services and transactions made through the Website, some information is sent to partners and third parties such as shipping companies to deliver your order as well as to payment providers and banking institutions to complete the transactions corresponding to the purchases which you perform through the Website.
2. We do not disclose, disclose, sell or exchange your personal information.
The www.habanos.gr preserves the personal character of your data and cannot transfer it to any third party (natural or legal person) for any reason with the exception of relevant provisions of the law and to the competent and only authorities.
The ww.habanos.gr maintains files with the personal data, which are sent by the visitor / user and which are necessary for the operation of the E-shop and the provision of the services offered through it, i.e. the sale of products through the internet.
The delivery of the products is done by cooperating courier companies, in which we promote only the necessary personal data of the users, such as name and shipping address, so that the orders can be executed.
Personal Information We Collect
You can visit our online store without having to provide us with personal data. For every access to our online store, we automatically collect some information about your device, including information about the browser, IP address, time zone and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. In addition, as you browse the site, we collect information about individual pages or products you see, which pages or search terms refer you to the online store, and information about how you interact with it. We refer to this information as "Device Information". This data cannot be attributed to a specific person and is intended solely for the smooth running of our website and the improvement of our services.
3. Purpose of Processing & Personal Data Storage Time.
• Where the term “Personal Data Processing” refers here, any action related to the collection, registration, organization, retention or storage, modification, export, use, transmission, dissemination or any other form of distribution, correlation or combination shall be understood, interconnection, commitment, deletion or destruction of personal data.
• The Personal Data (PPC) that you notify us, in the context of a transaction through the E-shop either as a registered user or as a visitor, are absolutely necessary and are used strictly only for the execution of your order and the issuance of the relevant documents (art. 6 §1 par. b of Reg. 2016/679 EU).
• These data are recorded in our file for tax, financial or other related use and are kept for as long as required by the tax authorities or for compliance of the Company with its other legal obligations (art. 6 §1 per. Γ΄ Reg 2016 / 679 EU).
• The Company maintains a file of your personal data, including your previous orders, for a reasonable period of time and only in the context of the execution of the order made at your request.
• The provision of your personal data by you is a prerequisite for the execution of your order, the completion of the purchase and the fulfillment of the contractual obligations that we undertake. Failure to provide or incomplete provision of the requested data entitles the Company to refuse to execute the order.
• We do not disclose or transmit in any way to third parties the data sent to us by our customers and which are necessary for the execution of their transactions, with the exception of the notifications required for the compliance of the Company with the tax legislation or have been imposed by court decision or decision of another public authority.
4. Rights Website user - e-shop.
• Right to access personal data: The User of the E-shop is entitled at any time to receive confirmation from the Company as to whether or not the personal data concerning him are processed and to have access to the Data concerning him, whether or not by logging in to his E-shop account, or upon his request to the Company.
• Right of Correction: The User has the right to request the correction of inaccurate or incomplete data concerning him, either by connecting to his account in the E-shop, or after a relevant request to the Company.
• Right of revocation of consent: The User has the right to withdraw his consent at any time. The revocation of the consent does not affect the legality of the processing based on the consent prior to its revocation.
• Right to object: The User has the right to object at any time to the processing of his personal data.
• Copyright: The User has the right to request the deletion of the Data concerning it (e.g. in case of revocation of his consent), if these are no longer necessary for the above purposes of their collection and processing or for the purposes of establishment , exercising or supporting the Company's legal claims.
• Right to data portability: The User has the right to receive personal data concerning it (e.g. by CD or e-mail), as well as the right to transfer such data to another controller.
• Right to file a complaint with the competent authorities.
• In order to exercise the rights provided to the User, it is necessary to communicate with the Company, in accordance with the following, as well as to provide any necessary information to the Company.
• Finally, Users have the right to lodge a complaint with the Personal Data Protection Authority (Kifisias 1-3, PC 115 23, Athens) if they consider that the processing of their personal data is contrary to applicable law. The data subjects retain the right to file a complaint with the Personal Data Protection Authority (www.dpa.gr).
5. Modification of Terms.
6. Applicable law and jurisdiction.
These Terms and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with them shall be governed by and construed in accordance with Greek law. The courts of Athens will have exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute or claim that may arise from the Terms and Conditions of personal data processing.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have any questions or want to make a complaint, contact us via email at email@example.com
The owner and responsible for the processing of personal data that have been collected in the above manner and the file that has been created for the above purposes is the Company. Users' personal data will remain and be stored on a secure server within the European Union and will not be transmitted to destinations outside the European Union.